Here are just a few reasons:
- It boosts cognitive function, memory, attention and problem-solving skills.
- Music enhances motor skills and coordination
- The patience and persistence of learning an instrument improves self-discipline
- It reduces stress and anxiety
- It promotes creativity and inspires new ideas and ways of thinking
- It provides a sense of accomplishment and can boost self-esteem
- Playing music with others can create a sense of community and encourage social connection.
- It's a lot of fun!!!
At Berwyn School of Music, our patient and skilled teachers have a deep understanding of music theory, history and performance practices.
We are a group of enthusiastic, supportive, professional creatives dedicated to helping students learn and grow as musicians.
Our current staff of 11 can offer instruction for:
- Violin, Viola
- Guitar, Bass, Ukulele, Banjo
- Music production
Our 1st class is always a trial, which we offer at a discounted rate.
You're welcome to try out every instrument we teach until you find one that is a good fit. We always encourage piano, drums or singing as a beginner as
those are the foundational elements of music.
Click the Sign Up Below to set up a trial today